-
October 1st, 2004, 07:31 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've noticed people often post reviews of AG products. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a webpage or something of the sort listing peoples reviews of these products
heres some reviews of mine
Felicity doll A+
Beatiful doll with lovely auburn hair. Eyes a little intense. Meet dress staifactory, but not the best dress. Love the socks and shoes
Felicity's christmas gown A++
Simply the prettiest Felicity dress I have. 2cd stomacher doesn't look as good as the one shown on the dress, but still fun. no pin for pinner cap.
Felicity's travelling gown. B-
Nice looking, but thin fabric. Felicity would have wore her retired riding habit while travelling, but the short story this dress apears in is before she gets her riding habit.
Addy doll A+
Overall a beatiful doll. Hair a bit hard to manage
Addys acessories A
Nellie doll A++
Adorable doll!
Nellies acessories C
Love the celtic cross necklace, but theres never much you can do with the purse/hankie/coin, and the hat I don't like.
Addy's cape Island dress A+
$24 dollars may seem costly for just a dress and a ribbon, but was worth it. I love the little scrible embrodery on the bottom and the fabric is nice and thick.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks